Welcome to our review of Pallyy. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Social media can take up a lot of time. Then, if you don't have the right tools.
When you have a lot of accounts on a lot of popular social networks, the problems get even more difficult.
Take a look around and then enter Pallyy. If you want to spend less time managing your social media, you might want to look into a social media tool.
For people who spend a lot of time on Instagram, Pallyy is a great tool.
Let's start now.
What is Pallyy?
Pallyy is a tool that lets you set up your posts for different sites, like Facebook and Twitter. However, Instagram is the best place to use Pallyy because it works best there.
Instagram can even be said to be the main thing that the company does. After all, ShareMyInsights was first a tool that only looked at Instagram analytics called ShareMyInsights.
Analytics aren't the only thing this app does. It also has these Instagram-specific features: a custom reporting dashboard, competitor tracking, hashtag research, comment management, and a bio link tool.
If you want to achieve different things with Pallyy, you can use its three main features to do so
ANALYTICS ON INSTAGRAM
All the Instagram analytics you need can be found on Pallyy. You can use this to measure and manage your campaign effectively. Through this feature, you'll be able to figure out what your customers want to see more of on your Instagram feed.
You can even see your whole history. You can see how your Instagram account did from the very beginning and how you've grown over time.
Now, you can share posts that are in line with what people want.
Pallyy also lets you set it up to send you reports automatically. Instagram analytics reports can be sent to your email every day, week, or month. You can choose to have them sent to your email. We can all agree that writing reports by hand can be a pain. It doesn't have to be now.
With Pallyy, anyone can make Instagram data easier to understand. In general, it's easy to understand the main point. You shouldn't have any trouble coming up with a plan based on the results, so don't worry. To start, this is a great way to learn about online marketing.
You'll discover your top-performing content, such as videos and carousel posts.
Best of all, you can use the same feature to keep track of your competitors' progress. Pallyy offers the same information as other Instagram users. In fact, you can add up to ten accounts simultaneously. You'll be able to see their engagement, likes, posts, followers, and other relevant data.
You'll have the information you need to figure out what works for other profiles in your niche and apply it to your own account.
SCHEDULING SOCIAL MEDIA
If you want to reach every customer, you must post on a regular basis. However, if you work alone or with a small team, it can be difficult to find the time and manpower to post content.
If your social posts begin to dwindle, you may begin to lose visitors. That's bad for business.
The good news is that Pallyy includes a scheduler that allows you to automatically publish new content. It is possible to do this for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google My Business.
What I like best about Pallyy's scheduler is that you can customize your messages for each social platform.
And each network will have a variety of options. You will be able to add a destination link, for example, to Pinterest. For Instagram, you can include a First Comment as well as a URL that will be updated in your bio link. This is directly related to Pallyy's IG bio link tool, which I'll discuss in a moment.
Pally's scheduler has an excellent workflow for sharing visual media. Upload media, then drag it onto the calendar, and the composer shown above will appear. You can also save time by using hashtag and caption lists.
Is it necessary to delegate social media publishing to a team member? That is not an issue. You can grant access to members of your in-house marketing team—or anyone, really—and have them draft and schedule posts on your behalf using Pallyy.
Here's some more exciting news:
Pallyy's bulk image upload and preset sizing options make it easy to plan and schedule posts in minutes. You'll also be able to see all of your posts for the entire month, making it easier to see if you've missed any dates.
FEATURES OF PALLYY
One of the best aspects of Pallyy is their commitment to improving and releasing new feature updates.
Since we first tested the platform, they've made a number of enhancements.
As an example:
- Adding Pinterest scheduling
- Overall, their IG bio link tool is effective.
- Reports that are shareable
- These are only a few highlights.
In a nutshell, the platform is constantly improving.
PALLYY PRICING PLANS
Pallyy provides two distinct plans.
They offer a generous free plan with limited scheduling and analytics access. This plan may be sufficient for your needs if you only need it for basic purposes.
Their premium plan is available for as little as $15 per month for one social group.
For that low price, you get everything we discussed. That is what distinguishes it from its competitors.
However, if you require 5 or more social groups, you can unlock a volume discount. Pallyy can thus become even more affordable if you have a large number of clients.
And what else do you want to know? Pallyy's premium plan includes an unlimited number of team members. Other social media marketing tools will only allow other team members to access them for a fee. Pallyy, on the other hand, is not like that.
Even dedicated Instagram bio link tools will set monthly limits on the number of clicks. There are no such constraints here.
Isn't that a deal?
PALLYY: PROS AND CONS
We can't wrap up this review without discussing Pallyy's advantages and disadvantages. While this social media scheduling technology has a lot of positive aspects, it is far from ideal.
Here's a rundown of everything we like about Pallyy, as well as certain features that may be a deal breaker for some customers.
- Affordability — At $15 per social group every month, there's no doubting that Pally is a cost-effective tool. If you're just getting started and your main emphasis is Instagram, you might want to start using Pallyy before moving on to more complex (and pricey) solutions.
- Clean UX/UI – If you're a newbie, a clean interface is essential. Things makes it less intimidating and more navigable.
- Visual-first scheduling — The scheduling procedure is built around the idea of sharing visuals. The workflow is really efficient, and it features Canva integration for on-the-fly picture design. You also get lists of captions and hashtags.
- Easy content curation – You can curate information directly into the scheduling tool using the hashtag research tool. This means you may quickly repost other Instagram users' work. You should, however, always seek permission and provide acknowledgment to the copyright owner.
- 14-day trial – A 14-day free trial is available. You don't even have to input your payment card information.
- Automation – The ability to automate reporting and have it delivered to your inbox is a significant plus.
- This platform has a function that allows you to add a bio link to your Instagram profile, which is fantastic. You're also not obligated to exhibit Pallyy branding!
- Excellent for groups — Across the board, there are no limits on the number of team members.
- Lacks complex scheduling capability – The visual-first approach to scheduling isn't for everyone, and it's missing features like post recycling.
- Instagram-centric — Other social media statistics and comment handling would be useful. However, keep in mind that you may schedule posts to other social media sites, which is the most crucial aspect.
- There doesn't appear to be a white label function, however infinite team members at a ridiculously low price should compensate.
Is it a good idea to obtain Pallyy?
Pallyy could be ideal if you need a low-cost social media scheduling tool that focuses on visual media.
However, many of Pallyy's other features are solely focused on Instagram. As a result, if you require analytics for other social networks, it may not be the best option.
However, if you want an all-in-one Instagram marketing toolkit, you should definitely give Pallyy a shot.
It is ridiculously cheap, and no other IG tool is as comprehensive. Not at this price, at any rate.
It's also worth noting that no matter how much you pay, you can have an unlimited number of team members. Moreover, going beyond 5 social groups entitles you to a bulk discount. The cool thing about this is that the discount scales as the number of social groups increases.
Finally, it is your opinion that is most important, and the best way to know whether Pallyy will meet your needs is to take advantage of the free trial and see for yourself.
You Can Watch The Video Below Also