Are you looking for Ahref Alternatives? Either because they have remove the free trial period or due to the reason being that Ahrefs has implemented automated overage invoicing and limited the number of reports available across all of its tiers, then you are in the right place, in this article we will be discussing both paid and free plans that are very good alternative to Ahref.
So I am going to be giving you our top pick for Ahref alternative that you can try out
SERPSTAT - MOST FAVOURITES AHREF ALTERNATIVE
Serpstat is a similar all-in-one SEO solution to Ahrefs, featuring many of the same tools. It is notable for having an excellent backlink analyzing tool.
Serpstat includes all of the capabilities you'd expect from an all-in-one platform, such as backlink analysis, rank tracking, keyword analysis, site audits, and so on. In fact, it has more than 30 tools in its arsenal.
PPC research, keyword research, rank tracking, site auditing, backlink analysis, reporting, keyword clustering, and more features are available.
There is also a large library of keywords for competitive research. Also included are numerous keyword research approaches. The harmful sites report was my favorite feature of Serpstat.
- All-in-one solution with more than 30 tools
- Effective backlink dashboard
- Keyword Trends that are Innovative
API access to their primary tools is available on all levels and includes an extensive keyword database for competitive research.
- Unlike Ahrefs that provides 500 monthly reports across its tools, Serpstat provides 4,000 daily reports spanning site, keyword, and link searches.
- You can sign up and try Serpstat for free to see if it's appropriate for you.
- The only problem so far from serpstat is particularly backlink database which is not as large as those of other platforms, but it is growing.
SEMRUSH - ANOTHER AHREF ALTERNATIVE
Overall, Semrush is the best paid Ahrefs substitute. It's the most similar tool to Ahrefs out there, but it's more affordable and has more capabilities.
Semrush is a comprehensive internet marketing platform that provides a comprehensive set of the top SEO tools. You may use it for keyword research, backlink analysis, rank tracking, site audits, and so on, just like Ahrefs.
However, Semrush provides far more tools in total. In fact, it includes almost 40 different tools. This includes their Traffic Analytics tool, which is similar to Similar Web.
However, Semrush really shines when it comes to PPC analysis. Its keyword research tool, for example, provides data from both organic search engines and Google PPC (something Ahrefs does not currently provide). You can also see which keywords your competitors are bidding on in their PPC ads, as well as their ad wording. These capabilities should be quite handy if you're running Google Ad campaigns in combination with your SEO strategy.
PROS AND CONS:
- Reliable and accurate
- Capabilities for powerful keyword research
- It's also worth mentioning that Semrush's most basic service includes 3,000 reports every day. Even their $999/month level, Ahrefs only offers 500 per month across ALL tiers.
- Excellent for SEO and PPC research.
- The UI is a little more difficult to use than some other applications, that is why serpstat is majorly better to semrush.
SE RANKING - AHREF ALTERNATIVE
SE Ranking is one of the cheapest Ahrefs alternatives. It provides the majority of the same key functionality as Ahrefs, but at a fraction of the price.
Despite the reduced prices, usage allowances are often much larger, providing excellent value for money (by comparison). It's also reasonably priced for people with a significant number of projects.
Some consider it only a rank tracking tool, but it is much more than that – it is an all-in-one SEO tool with one of the largest databases of links and keywords of any other tool.
In fact, its report builder is one of the best available.
Because SE Ranking has adjustable pricing, you can tailor your plan so that you only pay for what you use. For example, the smaller the price, the less frequently you need to check rankings.
This makes SE Ranking far less expensive and more scalable than Ahrefs. Furthermore, their backlink checker and competitive research tools support significantly more queries than Ahrefs.
PROS AND CONS:
- Pricing options are available.
- Excellent for agencies due to the built-in report builder and significant project allowances.
- All-in-one seo software
- It has a 14-day free trial
- Can be slow to update keyword rankings and appears to be stuck.
3 Best Ahref Alternative - Our Final Verdict
Welcome to the conclusion of this topic so far to be sincere with you if you choose any of the three listed and expantiated above, I assure you won't go wrong. You can test it out, Specifically you can try out SERPSTAT it is good for both small business and large business.